Re: st: control selection - looping over observations not possible - alternatives

From   raoul reulen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: control selection - looping over observations not possible - alternatives
Date   Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:06:47 +0000

Thanks Maarten and Jeph

this works fine, thanks. Sorry I wasn't entirely clear. What I
actually would like to do is match each case (e.g., cancer patient) to
two controls with the same age (age in 1 year bands). This way I get
"sets" of subjects matched on age. The steps above work fine, but how
do I get a number for each set? Thanks again, much appreciated.

Raoul