st: movestay and strata

From   Ana <[email protected]>
Subject   st: movestay and strata
Date   Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:44:34 -0200

Dear Statalisters,

My study is based on a complex sample design survey and I use a
switching regression model.
If I use the 'movestay' command with pweight, my estimates will be
unbiased and consistent.
However, the standard errors will be based on the weights and clusters
and it will not take account the stratification of the survey.
Is statistically acceptable to run the 'movestay' command without
taking account the stratification of the survey?

Best regards,
Ana.