RE: st: confidence intervals for locpoly

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: confidence intervals for locpoly
Date   Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:33:07 -0000

I am not aware of a user-written row percentile function for -egen-. One option is to -reshape- to calculate the percentiles.

Sharooon

Stata10 for macintosh, sorry!