st: Reach out to Haiti!

From   Evans Jadotte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Reach out to Haiti!
Date   Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:14:21 +0100

Dear listers,

I apologize for this email since it has nothing to do with academic or research issue.

I would like to urge you to reach out to the Haitian people who is in desperate need of everybody´s help. As small as your contribution may be we Haitians will be very grateful. Your help can be made effective through institutions such as "Doctors Without Borders, http://www.dwb.org, or the Red Cross, http://www.redcross.org ". These institutions are already in place helping Haiti. Most urgent things we need now are food, water, and medical supplies. Money donated to these institutions (or any other on the terrain that has a track record of having helped Haiti or similar country during catastrophes of this kind) is most welcome.

Many thanks for reaching to the Haitian people. We need your help!

Thanks,

Evans Jadotte