Re: st: RE: R: data transformation - need help

From   Andreea Cristiana Didilescu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: R: data transformation - need help
Date   Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:39:06 +0200

You are right, but I wonder what to do if only square transformation
is recommended, for example. Should I use nonparametric tests?

Thanks,
Andreea