st: graph bar stacked loop question

From   Leandro Brufman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: graph bar stacked loop question
Date   Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:44:31 -0500

I am running a loop that repeats the same stacked bar graph for
different individuals (`x').

graph bar (sum)  w1pct*, over(report_month) over(report_year) nolabel
stack title(`x') subtitle(Country Composition) nofill

As you can see, the graph shows the variables w1pct* stacked. Those
variables are countries. It shows the evolution of a portfolio country
composition over time, and I am repeating it for different Banks.

I want to have every country with the same colours across Banks, and I
don't know how to do it. I know that Stata assigns keys to each
variable and that I can change that with order(). But the problem is
that some Banks do not have any asset of, say, Angola. So the keys
change from Bank to bank, and colors change as well.

Any suggestion?
Many thanks in advance!