st: RE: graphing trick

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: graphing trick
Date   Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:49:11 -0000

It is difficult to comment on your code because you don't give any.

But I'd start with -graph box response, by(whatever, compact col(1))-.

Debs Majumdar (aka Joey)

  I have problem with the graph I have uploaded here (http://senduit.com/b01a92). Is there any trick to do this graph in one go. I tried out a few things but just couldn't do it. So, I spent almost 4 hours trying to come up with the graph (the one uploaoded) by using graph editor. The graph is a collection of boxplots. And it's labelling the y-axis on both sides which is what I need help with. On the LHS of the y-axis 4 different covariates are to be labeled and on the RHS of the graph, the different time points need to be labeled.