Re: st: formatted output

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: formatted output
Date   Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:25:42 -0500

Thanks to Eric and Ben for a couple of ideas to pursue. The ODT
approach is most appealing, but looks like a big time investment -
will see how it goes.

cheers,
Jeph

Ben Jann wrote:
Adam Jacobs had a nice talk at the London meeting on using Open
Document Format xml for reports. See
http://ideas.repec.org/p/boc/usug09/06.html. Maybe get in touch with
him.
ben