st: AW: ivhettest

Subject   st: AW: ivhettest
Date   Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:02:37 +0100

<>

" Could you tell me what does this mean and how can I test
heteroscedasticiy after an IV regression with panel data."

You can still use -ivhettest-, just not with the -partial- option to
-ivreg2- present. All these commands are user-written and on -ssc-.

*************
use http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-p/data/hayashi/griliches76.dta, clear
xi i.year
ivreg2 lw s expr tenure rns smsa _I* (iq=med kww age mrt)
ivhettest, bpg
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Ekrem Kalkan
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010 21:50
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: ivhettest

Dear Stata users,

After running a regression with "ivreg2" command, I run "ivhettest"
command for testing for heteroscedasticity. But, I receive the error
below:

. ivhettest, bpg
ivhettest not allowed after ivreg2 with partial (previously fwl) option

Could you tell me what does this mean and how can I test
heteroscedasticiy after an IV regression with panel data.

Thank you.

Ekrem Kalkan
Turkish Competition Authority.