Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: global macro for system directory?

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: global macro for system directory?
Date   Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:40:54 -0600

<>

Edit:  This line needs double quotes to work with multiple paths in any of the file location locals:
foreach d in `mydirs' `server_dir' `backup_dir'  {

so, it should be:
foreach d in "`mydirs'"  "`server_dir'"  "`backup_dir'"  {

EAB
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute