st: Looking to hire consultant to help learn multiple imputation commands

From   "Paul Shattuck" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Looking to hire consultant to help learn multiple imputation commands
Date   Sat, 9 Jan 2010 12:26:11 -0600

Hi,

I am looking for someone who is very knowledgeable about the MI analysis
commands of Stata 11. I need consultation on the mechanics of formatting
files correctly for analysis and getting estimation models to run. I am
using IVEware to create the imputed data sets in SAS and then
transferring to Stata for running analyses. I am NOT looking to hire
someone to run analyses. This consultation would be more of a teaching
role - perhaps 10-20 hours of work over a few months via phone and
e-mail.

Please also contact me if you know a qualified person who does not
participate on the statalist.

Please reply directly to me via e-mail, not through the statalist.
[email protected]

Thank you,

Paul T. Shattuck