Re: st: RE: MMerge returns an error on temp file

From   Dana Chandler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: MMerge returns an error on temp file
Date   Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:14:08 -0600

Martin (and others),

Thanks for pointing me towards the tempfile thread. Still, I'm not
quite sure how mmerge is using tempfiles and whether the problem that
occurred is one that occurs for a lot of users and how to prevent it.

Is there anyone who understands the intricacies of what's in the .ado
file who can suggest a solution? I didn't find anything actionable or
useful in the below thread on tempfiles that points to a solution to
my problem.

Thanks,
Dana