st: Thanks to Statalisters

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Thanks to Statalisters
Date   Fri, 1 Jan 2010 11:05:16 +0100

Dear All,
reciprocating Marcello Pagano's wishes for the holiday season, I am pleased
to express my grateful thankfulness to all the people who helped me out
during 2009:

Kit Baum
Maarten Buis
Nick Cox
Joe Hilbe
Laszlo Kardos
Tony Lachenbruch
Roger Newson
Eva Poen
Brian P. Poi
Antoine Terracol
Martin Weiss

and to all the Statalisters who posted their queries on the list, since some
of their problems were mine some months before or might be mine in the
future.

All the Best for a healthy, peaceful and interesting 2010.

Kind Regards,

Carlo