Re: st: ARMA(1,1) with multiple panels

Subject   Re: st: ARMA(1,1) with multiple panels
Date   Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:49:50 -0500

Andrew <[email protected]>:

This seems to be a to be a question born of confusion--can you tell us
what you are regressing on what, how you think the error process
works, and what you hope to estimate?  If you are worried about serial
correlation, you should simply cluster by hospital, assuming you have
many of them.  You could even do this for every pair of consecutive
years, for 7 separate estimates.