st: Panel data and poisson-regression

From   moleps <>
Subject   st: Panel data and poisson-regression
Date   Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:14:59 +0100

Dear listers,
I´m looking for an effect over time between different states on the incidence of a rare cancertype. I´ve contracted my data so that I´m only left with _freq, state and year.

.tsset state _freq
.xtline _freq

and from here on I´m stuck. What I´d like to do is to fit a poisson regression model for each of the states and have it overlaid on the -xtline _freq-...

Any ideas on how to do this?