Re: st: counting the number of nonmissing values in varlist for each observation

Subject   Re: st: counting the number of nonmissing values in varlist for each observation
Date   Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:52:46 +0100

<>

Just change the "fammem" vars to missing based on your condition before you use -egen-, then:

***
forv i=1/10{
	replace fammem`i'=. if fammem`i'_liv==30
}
***

HTH
Martin