st: P value in logistic regression models

From   Jeanette Somlak Pedersen <>
Subject   st: P value in logistic regression models
Date   Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:20:27 -0800

I am a student analyzing data from a Canadian survey for my honours project. I am using Stata version 10. I am successfully running a number of logistic regression models. But I have a question:  What *test* is the p value for in my logistic regression analyses (i.e. in the output table: p>|t|)? Adjusted Wald test with t distribution?

Here is an example of my syntax:

svy, subpop(femalesubpop_postsepviol): logistic postsepviol aborig_recode age5 children_ex

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!