Re: st: sts graph: setting color of graph region

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: sts graph: setting color of graph region
Date   Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:02:37 -0600

I no longer have version 9 installed and I don't see any shading in
the outer border in version 11.

A few suggestions:

Modify the scheme to change the background color to white

Use s1mono or Svend Juul's lean schemes (-findit lean-)

Try lcolor(white) rather than lcolor(none)