st: AW: excess odds ratio

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: excess odds ratio
Date   Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:53:16 +0100

Have you had a look at

Richardson, David B. and Kaufman, Jay S., Estimation of the Relative Excess
Risk Due to Interaction and Associated Confidence Bounds, Am. J. Epidemiol.
2009, 169 (6), 756-760,  yet?

They even provide Stata code in their web appendix!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von raoul reulen
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009 17:48
Betreff: st: excess odds ratio

I want to model the excess odds ratio (OR), that is OR-1, using
conditional logistic regression (clogit). I wonder if anyone has done
this before? Could I use the offset option in clogit to achieve this?
There is specialized software on the market to do this (i.e, Epicure),
but I prefer to do it in Stata. Thanks.