st: RE: Dropping all missing values

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Dropping all missing values
Date   Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:52:29 -0800 (PST)

If you want to drop the set of variables where the values are all missing,
perhaps because of issues importing them from another data format, you
might use Nick Cox's -dropmiss- from SSC.

. ssc install dropmiss

David

--
David Radwin