Re: st: reg3 and restricting some IVs for reduced-form regressions

Subject   Re: st: reg3 and restricting some IVs for reduced-form regressions
Date   Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:59:24 -0500

Ekrem Kalkan <[email protected]> :
Read the manual entry on -gmm- in Stata 11 for a multi-equation IV
with different instruments by equation.