Re: Res: st: quaids model

From   "Brian P. Poi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Res: st: quaids model
Date   Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:23:48 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, Cristiana Rodrigues wrote:

Hi,

Brian Poi, thank you again for your help.

I corrected my -syntax- statement, but the error message continues.
The
routine “nlsur” available in Poi (2008) is for three equations, when I
run the model with my data, putting only three equations, there are no
problems. But if I put one more equation in my model, for example four,
I receive one error message, that has many variables, the same happens
when I put all my variables in the model:
nlsurquaids returned 103
verify that nlsurquaids is a function evaluator program
r(103);

If Cristiana sends her dataset directly to me ([email protected]), I'd be happy to look into this problem for her.

   -- Brian Poi
   -- [email protected]