Re: st: outreg and reference categories

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outreg and reference categories
Date   Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:01:18 -0800

This is the example 8 from the help file of -outreg2- from ssc.
Anything in groupvar( ) that is not found in the regression will be
treated as a new row by that name and it will be empty.

* groupvar( ) will create super-rows
sysuse auto, clear
reg mpg rep78 head trunk weight
outreg2 using myfile, replace
reg mpg rep78 head weight turn disp gear
outreg2 using myfile, groupvar(Group1 trunk turn head weight Group2) see

Roy