Re: Re: st: instrumental variable estimation problems

From   Tunga Kantarci <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: instrumental variable estimation problems
Date   Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:54:17 +0100

Hello,

Sorry, that it is ivreg or ivreg2, does not answer any of my questions.

Hello Tunga,
if you use the command "ivreg2", and read the help file , you can
find how to test the endogeneity and overidentification.
For your second question with ivregress, you need to use an option
"2sls" after the command ivregress. But any way, it is better to use
ivreg2 for all your questions.

Ekrem Kalkan