Re: st:multiple imputation for missing items of a scale

From   Mandy fu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:multiple imputation for missing items of a scale
Date   Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:08:08 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry for bothering you. I have found similar question has been
discussed previously.
I should have done more research in checking the archive  in advance.

Best wishes,
Mandy