Re: st: Plotting a Local Polynomial Regression with CIs Accounting for Clustering

Subject   Re: st: Plotting a Local Polynomial Regression with CIs Accounting for Clustering
Date   Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:15:58 -0500

L S <[email protected]> :
Sorry--mistyped (help estat overid); should be (help ovtest) of course.