Re: st: changing the variable name form capital letters to small letters.

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: changing the variable name form capital letters to small letters.
Date   Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:10:09 +0530

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I installed the package and
changed the variable names from capital letters to small letters.

RAJARAM