st: AW: RE: display all categories on pie chart for categorical variables (with some zero values)

Subject   st: AW: RE: display all categories on pie chart for categorical variables (with some zero values)
Date   Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:05:26 +0100

<>

This at least gives you all the categories:

*************
clear*

inp byte(a b)
2 3