st: RE: Retrieving statistics after pstest to use with estout

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Retrieving statistics after pstest to use with estout
Date   Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:50:50 +0100

It is easy to -display- the call to the estimation command that -eststo-
picks up and -esttab- displays. Taking the example at

u, clear

eststo psttest: pstest AGE AGESQ EDUC EDUCSQ,  /*
 */ sum t(TREAT)
esttab psttest

di in r "`e(cmdline)'"

The only difficulty here is the temporary variable that they condition on...

The return list from -pstest- contains only -scalar-s, so you would have to
-trace- the command to see how you can replicate the calculation of your
desired results...