RE: st: AW: Creating non-overlapping events

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: AW: Creating non-overlapping events
Date   Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:00:06 -0000

I've not won a prize since 1973 so this is welcome.

The real prize goes to Statalist as one person in 2008 suggested the problem and another found a bug in my first solution and so whatever is available is the result of a joint effort. Others may be able to improve it further.

On a different note, I welcome a clear and concise closure of a thread.
So, thanks to Kaspar too.

Kaspar Dardas

after running both solution and rechecking my results I need to
restate that the award goes to Nick with  -panelthin-!
 -panelthin- does create events in a panel framework which are at
least 20 days apart and therefore captures "multiple observations".