st: Where are all my observations? and Reporting Results

From   "Elisabeth Müller" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Where are all my observations? and Reporting Results
Date   Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:20:35 +0100

Hello everybody,

I did an OLS regression. I have around 780 observations but after I did the regression only 190 were left. What did I do wrong?

Furthermore: How can I report the results with standard errors/t-values and the star option? I tried 'estimates table' but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot