Re: st: combine indicator values

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combine indicator values
Date   Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:14:40 +0530

If I understood your question correctly, there is no need to genrate
another variable if the child1, child2 and child3 are coded as "0" and
"1" and if they are mutally exclusive. In that case in your equation
you may iclude child2 and child3 as the independent variables. In this
situation child1 will be trated as reference category.

Thanks and regards,

RAJARAM. S