st: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window
Date   Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:36:40 +0800

I think that it's not clear what you mean by " only have the outputs
which are only tables".

Are you wanting to suppress the header information that appears above
the table of regression results?

Something like this:

sysuse auto,clear

forvalues i = 1/1  {
regress weight  headroom, nohead
regress weight  trunk, nohead
regress weight  length, nohead
regress weight  headroom trunk, nohead
regress weight  headroom length, nohead
regress weight  trunk length, nohead
regress weight  headroom trunk length, nohead
}

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns