st: re: graphics complaints

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   st: re: graphics complaints
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:19:22 -0500

I doubt that there is much commonality in the code used to create Windows metafiles and exporting graphs in OS X, which is David's problem. I just tried his two graph commands on up-to-date Stata 11 for OS X (64-bit Intel, born 21 Oct 2009), with graph export as pdf, and the resulting PDFs look just fine to me.

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |