Re: st: AW: AW: RE: Documentation manual changes

From   krishanu karmakar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: AW: RE: Documentation manual changes
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:53:58 -0500

" Unfortunately it is very difficult to let Stata automatically decide
what is a main activity" .. That is exactly what Stata is not supposed
to do.... "automatically"

For each task (or may be a group of tasks) there should be a different
"do" file with extended comments for purpose of the do file, date etc.

Krishanu

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Kaulisch, Marc
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I know that is why I would like to make a do-file out of our changes.
>
> Unfortunately it is very difficult to let Stata automatically decide what is a main activity if there are several at a time...
>

> Marc

Read it: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html
Specially Question 3.