Re: st: .do file = sort by t-score?

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: .do file = sort by t-score?
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:49:26 -0800 (PST)

It is an example, you paste it in a new do-file, like in http://www.maartenbuis.nl/example_faq/index.html#work . The first step is to run that example and see the output. Than you can look at each line separately, understand what it does (use -help- to find out what a command does), and change it to fit your data.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36