st: .do file = sort by t-score?

Subject   st: .do file = sort by t-score?
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:37:09 -0500

I am running a very basic .do file which performs bi-variate regressions for roughly 200 variables. I would like to somehow receive an output that would sort the independent variables by the highest t-score. Alternatively, if one knows of a simple way to export the output into excel and then sort by t-score that is fairly straightforward, that would work as well (if I import the text file using delimiters to excel, it is a bit tedious and cumbersome to get the list of variables sorted by t-score). Many thanks.