Re: st: Multicollinearity: VIF vs. variance decomposition

From   JOHN ANTONAKIS <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multicollinearity: VIF vs. variance decomposition
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:48:04 +0100

Hi Lucas:

Are the coefficients of interest significant? If so, despite a high multicollinearity, if the coefficient of interest are significant you probably have a large enough sample size to indentify their unique effects (what is your n-size and cluster size?).

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland