st: Little's MCAR test

From   "Hoogendoorn, Adriaan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: Little's MCAR test
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:19:18 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I use Stata's facilities for Multiple Imputation to solve my missing data problem.
I'm motivated to do so, since I "think" that the missing data pattern is not Missing Completely At Random (MCAR).
I'd like to sustain my "thought" by testing MCAR and read in the literature about a test for this purpose.
Do you know of a package to do Little's MCAR test?

Kind regards,
Adriaan Hoogendoorn

Little, R.J.A. (1988) A Test of Missing Completely at Random for Multivariate Data with Missing Values, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 83, 1198-1202