st: cf output id and not obs

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: cf output id and not obs
Date   Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:51:45 +0100

I would like to use the cf command to reproduce changes in the dataset done manually.
This command works fine in general.

. cf _all using "data.dta", all verbose

The output looks like
"ep15BN15_4:  1 mismatches
                   obs  265. 2009 in master; . in using"

I would like to get an output that is not giving out the number of observation but the respective id (stored in var "id"). Of course I could do a
. display id[265]

But with hundreds of changes this is rather an enourmous task.

Any ideas?

P.S.: I am confused to get an error message r(9) - is that the correct behaviour? The output looks good...

Thanks

Marc

iFQ
Institut für Forschungsinformation und Qualitätssicherung
Godesberger Allee 90
53175 Bonn, Germany
Tel.: *49 - 228 - 9 72 73 - 25
Fax: *49 - 228 - 9 72 73 - 49