Re: st: AW: redprob: could not calculate numerical derivatives... r(430)

From   Doris Oberdabernig <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: redprob: could not calculate numerical derivatives... r(430)
Date   Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:55:17 +0100

Hi Martin,

thanks for your help. I tried out to define the matrix like you described it
(-mat A=e(b)- after estimation, and supply it to -redprob- via -from(A)-...)
but unfortunately this does not solve my problem. I still get the error:

could not calculate numerical derivatives
flat or discontinuous region encountered
r(430)

do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Doris