st: RE: xtmelogit

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: xtmelogit
Date   Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:42:05 +0100

Bold and italics do not transfer well in our text-only world...
Have a look at

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Jackson, Theron
Keith (UMSL-Student)
Sent: Samstag, 14. November 2009 19:36
Subject: st: xtmelogit

I am in need of some assistance. My syntax reads:
xi: xtmelogit meth County High_School_Education College_Education
M_Unemployment Household_Language Racial_Ethnic_Heterogeneity Age
Race_Ethnicity_Hispanic2 Race_Ethnicity_Black2
Race_Ethnicity_AmericanIndian2 Degree Married Employment3 Violent_Charge
Arrest || Res_Zip: Race_Ethnicity_Hispanic2
The bold is my level 2 variables
The italics are my level 1 variables
Res_Zip is my random intercept. I also want to calculate random effecs on
I guess my overall question is do you separate out level one and level two
variables when you use xtmelogit? Or did I write the syntax correct above?
Thank you all in advance,
Theron Jackson