st: WG: Ordered probit model with heteroscedastic error term

Subject   st: WG: Ordered probit model with heteroscedastic error term
Date   Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:48:08 +0100

<>

Forwarded on behalf of Habib. Please note the list policy in the FAQ on
contacting list members privately...

HTH
Martin

Von: habib hasnaoui [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. November 2009 15:20
An: Martin Weiss
Cc: [email protected]
Betreff: Ordered probit model with heteroscedastic error term

Dear Mr Weiss,

Could you help me in finding the command that handles the ordered probit
model with heteroscedastic term error. I want to impose a constarint on the
variance so that it depends on some factors. This method was used by
Hausman, Low and MacKinlay (1992).

Thanking you in anticiaption, I remain

Habib Hasnaoui