st: RE: AW: How to plot frequencies of Likert scale over two groups (data shaping question)

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: AW: How to plot frequencies of Likert scale over two groups (data shaping question)
Date   Fri, 13 Nov 2009 05:14:30 +0800

I think the upper example is a collapsed version of the lower example.

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made.
Very few people die past that age - George Burns