Re: st: How to create a random number identifier number

From   Anna Reimondos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to create a random number identifier number
Date   Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:21:40 +1100

Excellent!
Thank you both for your interest and great suggestions. This did the trick.

Cheers
Anna