st: xtpoisson marginal effect and interaction term

From   Andrea Rispoli <>
Subject   st: xtpoisson marginal effect and interaction term
Date   Thu, 12 Nov 2009 01:21:27 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
Three questions on the xtpoisson model:

1. I learned that since Panel poisson is a non-linear model I cannot
make considerations on the coefficients and I have to calculate
marginal effect. Would " mfx compute" be the appropriate command?

2. The marginal effect of the interaction term cannot be directly
interpreted and I have to draw the graph: is this correct? Is there
any specific command that I should use?

3. How can I calculate the xtpoisson with robust standard errors? I
heard that there is a command called xtpqlm, but I cannot locate it
using findit. Is this what I am looking for?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best Regards,