Re: st: "append" option using outreg2

From   Christopher Hajzler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "append" option using outreg2
Date   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:05:42 +1300

Thanks Richard, much appreciated! I did not know you could install
packages this way, as I have always used 'findit' and have been
prompted from there.

Indeed, I was running stata 8 on my old computer, and have since
started using stata IC 10.1 on the network at work.

I could try installing outreg again. Still, since I feel I am close to
having my new code working, are you aware of any issue with using
append with outreg2? Is there another command I should be using
instead?