Re: st: using postfile in a loop

From   Kushan Thakkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: using postfile in a loop
Date   Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:11:06 -0500

Thanks Martin

One quick (and rather rookie) question: when I am using r-class resule
(such as r(max) ) is there a way to store this value into a constant
variable and then use that variable instead ?

Thanks again for FAQ.