st: AW: RE: RE: AW: how to inicialize a new thread?

Subject   st: AW: RE: RE: AW: how to inicialize a new thread?
Date   Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:30:55 +0100

<>

" but uses the default options -in my case, html-  when I create a new
email"

Though this can easily be changed, at least in Outlook:
Extras-Options-Email-Format. All your other emails (the ones not destined
for the list) will by default be formatted this way as well, though, so you
have to trade off these two effects...

HTH
Martin