RE: st: AW: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)

From   Demo Crazy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: AW: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:32:44 +0000 (GMT)

You understand it perfectly, but you say only part of the truth (is not this called falacy?)

(1) honest users do not know what other malware is hiding Stata Corp.

(2) Why do you only focus on the user and not on Stata Corp.? they are not only dishonest but criminals. Please review regulations and tell me if Stata Corp can legally behaves like that.... How difficult it is to add a notice about what a dishonest user can expect!